Buying a house is an important decision, since in most cases we take out a loan that must be paid for decades, so we would all like to have all the keys to succeed.
To achieve this, here are a series of recommendations that can help us make the operation a success:
“The stress of buying a house. Emphasizing that an operation of these characteristics begins with a long stage dedicated to the search process, continues with the analysis and assessment of numerous options, in many very different cases and concludes, in the majority of cases, in the selection and signing of a mortgage loan for 20 or 25 years. ”
1. The first thing is to establish your budget, it is advised that the monthly payment not exceed 40% of the family's monthly net income. And bear in mind that a purchase of these characteristics implies additional expenses such as those of the notary that must be added to the price of the house.
2. You also have to be very clear about the area where you want to live, valuing what your family needs in the short and medium term: schools, health centers, public transport, commerce, etc.
3. Another important issue is to establish the basic characteristics of your ideal home.
“MAKE A LIST WITH ALL YOUR REAL NEEDS: ROOMS, BATHROOMS, GARAGE, KITCHEN, ETC. THIS ADVICE IS KEY AT THE TIME OF NOT ‘GOING CRAZY’ VISITING HOUSES THAT DO NOT MEET OUR NEEDS 100%. ”
4. Visit the chosen area at different times and days.
5. Ideally, find the balance between what we want and what we get, with a good investment. If you need a loan, Credimejora experts will help you analyze the different mortgage alternatives, to ensure that you have all the necessary information and facilitate the best decision making.
Get in touch with CR Real Estate so that a real estate consultant can guide you and make the process easier to follow.